If you’re intrigued by the fantasy of travelling back in time and witnessing the grand lifestyle of India’s royalty, then it’s time to set foot on The Golden Chariot Train, one of the most luxurious trains in India. Arresting interiors, a majestic ambience, an elaborate gastronomical affair, strict security arrangements and a fleet of uniformed staff at your service add to the aura of luxury this train exudes. Evoking romance and adventure in equal amounts, this Karnataka luxury train cannot find a rival anywhere. Wondering what makes this luxury train traversing through South India so unique? Here are a few features that make this train absolutely unmissable.
- Dynasty-themed coaches: Inspired by the ruling dynasties of Karnataka such as Hoysala, Chalukya, Sangama, Vijayanagar, Bahamani, Yadukula, Rashtrakuta, Kadamba, Ganga, etc. all the coaches of The Golden Chariot train are named and designed after their opulence and grandeur. The interiors of the train also reflect the magnificence of some of the state’s most beautiful edifices such as the Mysore Palace.
- A compact gymnasium: A gym on a train! We bet you haven’t heard that one before. Well, The Golden Chariot train really caters to all your needs, even your fitness needs. So, if you have a dedicated workout regime then don’t miss out during your vacation. Burn all the calories easily at the well-equipped gym on the train.
- Modern Bedrooms: Want to binge-watch your favourite series while on the rails? Lie comfortably in your bed and stream any show on the smart TV that has wifi enabled subscriptions for Netflix, Amazon Prime and more. Even the en-suite bathrooms are given a luxurious touch with the help of modular fittings, rich toiletries and beautiful interiors.
- A rejuvenating spa: Arogaya, as the name suggests is a dedicated centre for healing, relaxing and rejuvenating. The natural therapies performed in its calming environment will refresh your mind and soul like never before. So, indulge in a pampering session and let the soothing sights and smells take away all your stress.
- A separate business centre: If you want to mix business with pleasure, then you can do the needful and work away in silence at the business centre which has been designed for those ambitious souls who can’t stay away from work. So, while your partner is dozing off, slide away to this coach and look after your work commitments while travelling on the rails.
- Well-stocked bar: Want to spend some quality time with yourself, enjoy a drink in peace while gazing at the luscious landscape outside? Just enter Madira, a beautiful and elaborate bar on The Golden Chariot that promises fun evenings along with your all-time favorite wines and spirits.
Now are you convinced that The Golden Chariot Train is one the most luxurious trains in the world? While other top luxury trains in India such as The Maharajas’ Express cover parts of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, etc. The Golden Chariot is the only train that offers a tour of the splendid beauty of the South. And if you want to travel on the most luxurious train in India, then bookings for 2020-21 departures are now open. So, don’t let this golden opportunity slide! Book a journey that will take you back to the era of royalty and leave you with memories of a lifetime! For more information, visit www.goldenchariot.org