“Life isn’t perfect but it has perfect moments.”
Whether you have been eyeing your favourite travel influencer’s insta-worthy pictures or imagining a dream scenario in your head while watching a movie with larger-than-life scenes, a picture-perfect moment is something we all wish for. The Golden Chariot Train’s Pride of Karnataka and Goa tour is the answer to your prayers. An enchanting train ride across dotting hills and picturesque landscapes, it is a journey that will remain close to your heart forever. While the entire trip is filled with panoramic views and thrilling destinations, here are four precious moments that are sure to steal the show.
- Gazing at the Mysore Palace: Get awe-struck at one of India’s biggest and most romantic palace located in the heart of Mysore. Built in 1912, the Mysore Palace or the Amba Vilas Palace was the former palace of the royal family of Mysore and continues to serve as their official residence. A harmonious blend of Hindu, Muslim, Rajput and Gothic styles of architecture, it is a true masterpiece. With the rolling Chamunda hills in the backdrop, the flashing lights, the soothing sounds and a regal facade, it makes for a magical picture-perfect moment!
- Walking amidst Chikkamangalur’s Coffee Plantations: If there is anything more refreshing than walking amidst lush greenery, it is walking in the middle of a coffee plantation and breathing in the aroma of freshly ground coffee beans. Capture this delightful moment of your journey and make all your coffee-addict friends go green with envy!
- Exploring Hidden Treasures at Hampi: An ancient civilization, a glorious past, a golden legacy and ruins strewn everywhere. Often proclaimed to be the world’s greatest open art gallery, the historic town of Hampi should be on every traveller’s bucket list. Suspended in time, every corner of this former capital of the Vijayanagar Empire has a story to tell and a treasure waiting to be discovered. For a stunning view of the entire city, climb to the top of the boulders and watch its beautifully carved temples, massive old monuments, treasury buildings and the gently flowing Tungabhadra river.
- Marveling at the Portuguese Architecture in Goa: Goa’s remarkable and unique colonial-era built heritage is a real treat for an avid traveler. With European-style mansions dating back to the 1700s and Baroque-style Catholic churches, the beauty of Goa is no less than a quaint village in Europe with towering cathedrals overlooking the serenity of a town steeped in history.
The Journey of a Lifetime with The Golden Chariot Train
The Golden Chariot’s Pride of Karnataka and Goa (7 Days/ 6 Nights)
Destinations Covered: Bengaluru – Bandipur – Mysore – Halebidu – Chikkamgaluru – Hampi – Pattadakal & Aihole – Goa
DEPARTURE DATES FOR 2020-21
Special Promo Offers
- 35% discount on full-journey (7 Days/6 Nights) on published tariff for Indian Nationals on direct/online booking for the season 2020-21 with complimentary domestic return air tickets.*
- Special discounted tariff for Indian Nationals on 3 Days/2 Nights for the ‘Golden Chariot Pride of Karnataka and Goa’ and ‘Jewels of South’ itineraries of The Golden Chariot Train on Direct/Online booking for the season 2020-21 only.*
Karnataka luxury train, The Golden Chariot Train is waiting for you to live those perfect moments and experience bliss like never before! Book now and enjoy these limited-period offers. For more information on Karnataka luxury train, The Golden Chariot, The Golden Chariot train tariff, Golden Chariot train ticket booking, etc. visit the official website.
*Offer valid for Indian Nationals only. Not valid for NRI/PIO/OCI. T&C Apply
**Offer valid only for all nationalities. T&C Apply
*The above details/itinerary/destination are subject to change. Please refer Golden Chariot’s official website Golden chariot train tariff for more information.