The culture and cuisine of Karnataka, the spice and surf of Kerala, the tales and temples of Tamil Nadu, the beauty and bliss of Goa, get it all with a train journey that brings to you the very best of South India. Looking for a South India railway tour package? Go the extra mile and choose something out-of-the-box. If you’re a connoisseur of rare experiences, then here are 3 South India tour packages that might catch your fancy.
- Pride of Karnataka with Goa: Witness the beauty of Karnataka come alive with this exciting journey of 7 days and 6 nights.
Tour Highlights: Evening safari at Bandipur National Park, sightseeing at Mysore Palace, an optional excursion to Srirangapatnam, visiting Chikmangalur’s plantations and coffee tasting, sightseeing at Hampi ruins, an optional excursion to Badami caves, exploration of Pattadakal and Aihole heritage sites, visiting churches and museums of North Goa
Book The Golden Chariot’s ‘Pride of Karnataka with Goa’ tour at a special price of Rs. 59,999/-* per person.
- Jewels of South: Travel to the prime tourist attractions of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala in just 7 days and 6 nights through a glamorous train journey.
Tour Highlights: Sightseeing at Mysore Palace, exploring UNESCO World Heritage site of Hampi, an optional excursion to Anegundi, seeking blessings at Brihadeshwara Temple, visit Athangudi tile factory and Chettinadu mansions, sightseeing at Mattancherry Palace in Fort Cochin, witnessing cultural performances, an optional excursion to Chinese Fishing Nets and St. Francis Church, cruise on the backwaters of Kumarakom
Book The Golden Chariot’s ‘Jewels of South’ itinerary at an unbeatable discount of 35% on the published tariff.
- Glimpses of Karnataka: Keep it short and sweet with this 4 days and 3 nights interesting train journey across Karnataka.
Tour Highlights: Game drive at Bandipur National Park, sightseeing at Mysore Palace, an optional excursion to Srirangapatnam, sightseeing at UNESCO World Heritage site of Hampi, an optional excursion to Anegundi, participating in Indian evening on the train.
Grab a limited-time deal where you can book your travel companion’s ticket for the ‘Glimpses of Karnataka’ tour by The Golden Chariot at a 50% discount.
Redefining Train Travel with The Golden Chariot
South India tour packages by train are many but what makes The Golden Chariot stand out is an entire array of world-class amenities and exclusive services that you won’t find elsewhere. Take a look.
- Comfortable bedrooms with modern features like central air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, complimentary wifi, LCD, impressive decor, etc.
- Two dining chair cars titled Nalapaka and Ruchi that serve the choicest of dishes to guests from multiple cuisines.
- A spa and wellness centre called Arogaya that provides a collection of traditional Indian and modern massage therapies.
- A lounge-cum-bar called Madira that is stocked with the best quality wines, beers and spirits.
- Prompt service by butlers, chefs, round-the-clock valet and even a paramedic on board.
- Guided off-board excursions in air-conditioned buses under the guidance of an expert tour director.
- Complete safety in the train with CCTV cameras, smoke alarms, 24*7 surveillance and electronic lockers in each cabin.
Want to book your South India train tour elsewhere? We didn’t think so! Choose one South India railway tour packages by The Golden Chariot and complete booking at the earliest to avail these exciting offers.
*Terms and conditions apply
*The above details/itinerary/destination are subject to change. Please refer Golden Chariot’s official website i.e. www.goldenchariot.org for more information.