Have you ever thought about getting on a Train-for-a-Honeymoon vacation in India? Leaving behind the stresses of airports, hotels and cabs for your next adventure and spending quality time with your soul mate? If this sounds like pure bliss to you, then here’s everything you need to know about the honeymoon-special-train-in-India, The Golden Chariot Train.
Similar to a luxurious hotel, but on the rails, The Golden Chariot Train incorporates the right blend of charm from a bygone era with the extravagant touches of luxury and all things modern to perfectly match your modern lifestyle. Offering an extraordinary and exclusive way to tour the off-beat locales of South India, it swishes past spectacular palaces, tiny alcoves, calming backwaters, illustrious temples and teeming wildlife sanctuaries. What makes this South Indian train especially suitable for a honeymoon is its aura of exclusivity and seamless hospitality. This luxury train can elevate a simple train vacation into a grand celebration with its magical moments and extraordinary experiences. The royal destinations invoke the romance of an ancient time and the train’s tasteful interiors make it a delight to travel in. If living in a boutique hotel and dining in an elegant restaurant sound romantic to you, wait till you experience these on the rails, only on The Golden Chariot Train.
The Golden Chariot Train Amenities: What’s on-board
- Elegantly designed luxurious cabins featuring attached bathrooms
- Two multi-cuisine fine-dining restaurants serving delectable meals
- A bar & lounge offering an assortment of wines & spirits
- An ayurvedic spa with calming sounds & soothing sights
- A well-equipped recreational health centre
- A formal business centre for business requirements.
- Impeccable hospitality & round-the-clock personalised service
The Golden Chariot Train Experiences: What’s off-board
- Visit to South India’s best heritage sites like Hampi, Aihole, Mahabalipuram, Thanjavur, Cochin & Goa
- Exciting activities like evening safaris and cruise on backwaters
- Day excursions to UNESCO World Heritage Sites & historical places
- Sightseeing at magical palaces & formidable forts
- Exploration of well-known South Indian temples & churches
- Going to exclusive venues for lunch or dinner
Choose from three tailor-made journeys
- Pride of Karnataka with Goa (6 Nights/7 Days)
- Jewels of South (6 Nights/7 Days)
- Glimpses of Karnataka (3 Nights/4 Days)
A honeymoon is one of life’s most treasured memories and for couples looking for an idyllic escape, a South India Honeymoon Package on The Golden Chariot Train is a perfect fit. It’s an opportunity to commence the new journey of life on a beautiful note in the lap of nature. The hand-picked destinations on all the itineraries not only include important heritage sites but also a visit to pristine coffee plantations and serene landscapes that capture the exotic beauty of South India perfectly. While the first two itineraries are slow-paced and rejuvenating, the third itinerary i.e. ‘Glimpses of Karnataka’ is just 3 nights and 4 days of unforgettable escapades. When it comes to a Honeymoon-Train-in-India, The Golden Chariot Train with its royal vintage charm, untouched natural splendour and air of exclusivity is as good as it gets. And unlike other luxury trains in the world, it offers affordable luxury with packages starting from Rs. 1,82,930* only. So, splurge a little and indulge in the most luxurious and romantic holiday of your life by getting aboard The Golden Chariot Train. For more information on journey dates and package tariff details, check this.