The luxury trains of the world are both elusive and exclusive. This exclusivity often leads to a lot of speculation about the train’s features, routes and of course, the cost. The Golden Chariot is also one such deluxe tourist train that created a whirlwind in the tourism industry ever since its launch. If you have also wondered about the Golden Chariot Train cost, then here is everything you need to know.
The Golden Chariot Package Tariff
While there is only one kind of accommodation aboard The Golden Chariot, the ‘Deluxe Cabin’, there are three separate itineraries that are priced accordingly. A Deluxe Cabin for the ‘Pride of Karnataka and Goa’ (7 days/6 nights) or ‘Jewels of South’ (7 days/ 6 nights) journey costs USD 4200. A single supplement for either of these itineraries will cost an additional USD 3150. If you are looking for a shorter trip, then the ‘Glimpses of Karnataka’ priced at USD 2400 will be better suited for you as it takes place over 4 days and 3 nights. With an additional USD 1800, you can get the whole cabin to yourself by opting for a single supplement. Please note that this tariff is valid till the end of this year i.e 31st December 2020 and may be revised thereafter.
If you want to know The Golden Chariot luxury train cost in Indian currency, then here is what it looks like. The Deluxe Cabin for both ‘Pride of Karnataka with Goa’ and ‘Jewels of South’ itinerary is priced at Rs. 3,20,130 with the single supplement costing Rs. 2,40,100. A deluxe cabin for the third journey i.e. ‘Glimpses of Karnataka’ can be booked for Rs. 1,82,930 with a single supplement at an extra Rs. 1,37,200. It is important to note that INR tariff will be reviewed every two months w.e.f 13th July 2020. This package tariff applies to 2020-21,
2021-22 and 2022- 23 (T&C Apply) journeys and you can take a look at the list of departure dates here. Payment can be done through multiple options available on the website.
- *All prices are per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- *Prices are subject to change in case of change/ amendment in route/itinerary/package inclusions, etc.
- Government taxes will be charged extra, as applicable.
Book your tickets today and avail the exciting promo offer for the 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23 season:
- 35% discount on published tariff for Indian Nationals on direct/online booking
- Pay for one and your companion pays 50% only, applicable for all nationalities.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to book this exclusive train journey at an unbelievable price. Get complete offer details by clicking here.
The Golden Chariot Package Inclusions
The idea behind a luxury train in India is to provide as much comfort to the tourist as possible. This is why a Golden Chariot package includes almost everything the guest could possibly need during this enchanting train ride. The train tariff includes:
- Scrumptious meals onboard from both Indian and international cuisines
- Complimentary house wines, beers and spirits
- Sightseeing at heritage sites & other destinations with the entrance fee
- Services of an experienced & friendly tour director
- Excursions on road in comfortable air-conditioned buses
- The choice to opt for an additional excursion on payment
- Round-the-clock valet service & hospitable staff
- TV & infotainment system in all train cabins
- Services of trained paramedic onboard
- CCTV cameras, smoke alarms, 24*7 security system
And the most important of them all, it is a promise of good times! Floating majestically to South India’s most exotic locales, this train offers the most culturally rich experience of all time. Given the priceless moments you will enjoy, the Golden Chariot cost seems puny in comparison. We hope that this extensive article on the cost of Golden Chariot Train will put all your doubts to rest and help you in planning the most magical adventure with us. Ready for the most dreamy holiday? Read about the Golden Chariot’s simple ticket booking process by clicking here.