If your idea of an ideal vacation is to sit comfortably in an immaculate carriage and admire the wonders of nature from a vantage point, then it’s time to explore the best train routes in India by travelling on an exclusive train like The Golden Chariot. Chug at a leisurely pace, stop to smell the flowers or simply gaze upon the ever-changing vistas of the alluring countryside. Travel across some of the best railway routes in India and discover diverse landscapes ranging from lush green gardens to long stretches of cool & calming waters. Wondering about what is the route of The Golden Chariot train? Get all the answers here.
- Bangalore to Goa: With a hint of royalty, a touch of history and a glimpse of nature; this phenomenal train route from Bangalore to Goa is everything you would want in your dream vacation! Starting from the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, the first stop on your Golden Chariot Train route will be the untamed wilderness of Bandipur followed by awe-inspiring grandeur of Mysore. Next up on this route are the venerated temples of Halebidu and the famous coffee plantations of Chikkamagalur. But that’s not all. The Golden Chariot luxury train route also includes a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Hampi and Badami followed by a fulfilling tour of the churches of North Goa. Can’t wait to undertake this thrilling 7 days/6 nights journey? Opt for the ‘Pride of Karnataka with Goa’ itinerary while booking your Golden Chariot tickets. There are some exclusive offers for grabs for Indian Nationals that you can avail while booking a journey on goldenchariot.org.
- Bangalore to Kumarakom: Cannot escape the charm of Kerala’s serene backwaters? Then the ‘Jewels of South (7 days/6 nights)’ itinerary is perfect for you. Encompassing heritage sites, natural wonders and expansive monuments, this train route includes delightful destinations like Mysore, Hampi, Mahabalipuram, Thanjavur and Chettinad, and Cochin and Kumarakom among othhers. By bringing together the best tourist attractions in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala along with bespoke cultural experiences, this train journey takes tourists straight to the heart of South India.
- Bangalore to Hampi: The shortest yet most adventurous itinerary of The Golden Chariot Train is ‘Glimpses of Karnataka’. A 4 days and 3 nights train journey it will make you fall in love with nature all over again! Starting in the morning from Yeshwantpur Railway Station, this beautiful route will take you through the majestic wilds of Bandipur National Park, the understated elegance of Mysore and the fascinating heritage of Hampi. Each destination of this joyride will bring with it a unique aspect of South India to form an enchanting kaleidoscope made of gorgeous sights and rare experiences.
Exclusive Benefits of Travelling Aboard The Golden Chariot
Travelling across the Golden Chariot Train route is not just about enjoying the pervasive beauty outside the train but it also entails an extraordinary experience of travelling in a modern-day palace on wheels. Inspired by the powerful dynasties that ruled South India over numerous centuries, the train’s guest carriages unfold the intriguing tales of the Deccan’s glorious past while simultaneously offering all the comforts needed by the modern generation. Here are a few facilities that make the journey across the Golden Chariot luxury train route such a memorable experience.
- All meals ranging from Indian and international cuisines
- Complimentary house wines, spirits and beers
- Sightseeing at tourist destinations with entrance fee
- Services of an experienced tour director
- Language guide for non-English speaking guests
- Off-board excursions in air conditioned buses
- Optional excursions on additional payment
- Round-the-clock valet service
- CCTV cameras, electronic safe, smoke detectors and 24×7 security
- Comfortable accommodation in twin/double bedded cabins
- En-suite bathrooms with a range of toiletries
- 24 hour hot/cold water supply in bathrooms
- Complimentary wifi and television set in each room
- Services of a paramedic onboard the train
Choosing just one from three of the best train routes in India is indeed not an easy task. While you mull over the infinite possibilities these journeys unfold, take a look at the exclusive promo offers that will make your passage across the Golden Chariot train route almost affordable. But don’t forget to hurry as these offers are available for a short time only. Get offer details below and for more information, click here.
*The above details/itinerary/destination are subject to change. Please refer Golden Chariot’s official website i.e. www.goldenchariot.org for more information.
➔ Special discounted tariff* for Indian Nationals on 2 Nights /3 Days for select itineraries on Direct/Online booking for the season 2020-21 only.
|For Direct /Indian per person for season 2020-21 only|
|Itinerary||Special tariff for 02N/03D on twin sharing in INR||Special tariff for 02N/03D on single supplement in INR|
|Pride of Karnataka-6N/7D||59999||44999|
|Jewels of South-6N/7D||59999||44999|
➔ 35%* discount on published tariff for Indian nationals on Direct/Online booking for the seasons 2020-21, 2021-22 & 2022-23.
|Special INR Tariff for Direct /Online / Indian guests (Not for NRI/PIO/OCI)|
|Itinerary||Per person on Twin Sharing||Single Supplement|
|Pride of Karnataka (6N/7D)||208090||156070|
|Glimpses of Karnataka (3N/4D)||118910||89180|
|Jewels of South (6N/7D)||208090||156070|
➔ Pay for one and your companion pays 50%* only for seasons 2020-21, 2021-22 & 2022-23.
*Terms & Conditions Apply