India is a beautiful land full of diversity and a unique treasure trove offering a wealth of culture, history, and natural beauty. If you want to uncover the myriad gems of South India, then a luxury train journey is the best way to get started. IRCTC’s The Golden Chariot Train is one such journey that combines the best of luxury travel with the fascinating sights and sounds of India.
Operated by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC), The Golden Chariot train is a luxury train that takes passengers on a journey through the southern region of India. It is named after the iconic Stone Chariot in Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The train is designed to reflect the opulence of the erstwhile kingdoms of South India and is equipped with state-of-the-art amenities to make the journey comfortable and enjoyable at the same time.
Take a look.
- Comfortable bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms with modern features like central air conditioning, complimentary wifi, LCD, impressive decor, etc.
- Two dining chair cars named Nalapaka and Ruchi serve the choicest of dishes to guests from various cuisines.
- A spa and wellness center called Arogaya provides a collection of traditional Indian and modern massage therapies.
- A lounge-cum-bar known as Madira is stocked with the best quality wines, beers, and spirits.
- Prompt service by butlers, chefs, round-the-clock valet, and even a paramedic on board.
- Guided off-board excursions in air-conditioned buses under the guidance of an expert tour director.
- Complete safety in the train with CCTV cameras, smoke alarms, 24*7 surveillance, and electronic lockers in each cabin.
With so many features, you can rest assured that you will only get the most exclusive travel experience in India. Booking such an extravagant journey can seem daunting at first but there are ways to get the best price without compromising on the luxury experience. Here are some tips to help you book the most luxurious train journey on the Golden Chariot train at the best price:
- Plan ahead: Booking early can help you get the best deals on the Golden Chariot train journey. Keep an eye out for early bird offers and discounts.
- Look for package deals: The Golden Chariot Train introduces several exclusive offers and discounts for Indian nationals and others from time to time. You can also get add-on experiences at a better price through limited-period deals. These deals can often be more cost-effective than booking everything separately.
- Consider the season: The Golden Chariot train journey can be more expensive during peak season, which is typically around Christmas and New Year. If it’s possible for you to travel any time of the year, then choose the off-season to get the best price.
- Book through the Official Website Only: If you want to book the Golden Chariot journey, then simply visit the official website of goldenchariot.org and get your hands on the chosen itinerary. You might come across other travel agent websites but refrain from booking your tickets through any unreliable sources.
- Keep an eye out for promotions: The best way to get to know about the exclusive promotions and special offers that can help you save money is by keeping a look out for the Golden Chariot Train’s digital presence. Follow the social media pages or sign up for the newsletter to stay updated.
Booking the most luxurious train journey in India can also be done within a budget by following simple tips and tricks. To get started with your booking for a new luxury train from Bangalore to Goa, luxury rail journeys, visit www.goldenchariot.org.