India has always been popular among tourists because of the plethora of attractions across the country. With a vast history spanning thousands of years, the country has seen the rise and fall of many dynasties and influences from various cultures. The diverse landscapes with their unique flora and fauna only add to India’s beauty. IRCTC’s The Golden Chariot luxury trip packages help you explore some of these breathtaking destinations in the southern region of the country while enjoying luxuries befitting royalty.
Features Of The Golden Chariot
Take a look at some of the amenities offered aboard our luxury train:
Luxurious Cabins: Each passenger cabin is spacious and lavishly furnished. It has an attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply, central air conditioning, complimentary wifi, television, and toiletries.
Restaurants: Nalapaka and Ruchi are regally decorated restaurant carriages on the train where passengers can enjoy the finest delicacies from Indian and international cuisine.
Bar: Madira also exudes opulence tempered with a relaxing atmosphere that helps travelers relax while appreciating the view outside.
Spa & Fitness Centre: Passengers can avail of traditional Indian or modern massage therapies in Arogya’s spa room or work out in the exercise room.
Safety: The train has 24/7 surveillance and smoke alarms and each cabin comes with a locker.
Top-Notch Service: Butlers are available to take care of your needs during your stay. Each member of the staff is courteous, attentive, and dedicated to ensuring the comfort of passengers.
The Golden Chariot Packages
The luxury rail journeys offered by the IRCTC-operated Golden Chariot include:
Pride Of Karnataka: Explore the beauty of Karnataka over the course of 5 nights and 6 days with visits to a national park, ancient monuments, and Goa. Highlights include an evening safari, a visit to the Mysore Palace, an excursion to Hampi ruins, and a trip to the churches of North Goa.
Jewels Of South: Journey to some of the most iconic landmarks of South India including monuments and scenic views for 5 nights and 6 days. Highlights include a visit to the Mysore Palace, an excursion to the Mahabalipuram Monuments, a trip to Matancherry Palace, and dance performances of Kerala.
Glimpses Of Karnataka: Take a short and sweet tour of Karnataka for 4 days and 3 nights with this honeymoon package on the most luxurious train in India. Highlights include an evening safari, a visit to the Mysore Palace, and an excursion to Hampi ruins.
How To Book A Journey
You can reserve a cabin on the luxurious train with the following steps:
- Go to goldenchariot.org the official website of The Golden Chariot. You can find more information about one of the most luxurious trains in India with fare, dates, child policy, and any other information on the site.
- Click the ‘Book Now’ button on the top-right corner of the screen. You may see it on the homepage or other web pages.
- You will be led to the ‘Reserve Your Tour’ page where you can select your desired tour program, number of rooms, and dates.
- After this, you need to choose the room type and number of adults and children.
- A Reserve Your Terms pop-up window will show up with terms and conditions and currency choices. You can read the terms before selecting a currency.
- Go through the details before logging in with your IRCTC user ID or guest account.
- Make the payment and wait for the confirmation on your phone or email after confirmation.
Be sure to book your tickets from the official website www.goldenchariot.org. Look out for available deals and offers on The Golden Chariot website to save on luxury trip packages.