South India with its varied natural beauty, illustrious temples, age-old monuments, and ancient heritage is a tourist’s paradise. Whether you like to take long walks along the beach or visit temples to seek divine blessings, whether you like to explore old historical buildings or watch cultural celebrations, South India would not disappoint you with its incredible diversity. The Golden Chariot Train is an attempt to capture the essence of South India through 5 unique journeys. But no matter which itinerary you select, there will be many exceptional experiences waiting for you to be uncovered on this gorgeous luxury tourist train in South India.
- Witnessing the Splendour of Mysore Palace: One of the most spectacular structures in India, Mysore Palace in Karnataka is a sight to behold. A breathtaking example of Indo – The saracenic style of architecture, it was built in 1912 for the 24th Ruler of the Wodeyar Dynasty.
- Exploring Hampi: An abode of bygone ruins, rusty colors, and unexpected finds, Hampi is a historian’s dream come true. A UNESCO World Heritage Site nestled in the hills and valleys of Karnataka, it is surrounded by 500 ancient monuments.
- Cruising in Kumarakom: If you are visiting Kerala, then taking a cruise on its beautiful backwaters is an experience you just cannot miss. The paddy fields all around, the verdant greens and the crystal clear blue waters will win you over instantly.
- Game Drive at Bandipur National Park: Whether you are an animal lover or adventure enthusiast, a game drive in the wild is an enthralling experience that must be enjoyed at least once in your life. With the second-highest tiger population in India, the Bandipur National Park and Tiger Reserve is the perfect place for a dose of adrenaline.
- Visiting the Churches of Goa: Goa, the magical land of sun, sand, and sea needs no introduction. If you want to take a look at the colonial-inspired French architecture, then you must take a tour of Goa’s beautifully-designed quaint churches and cathedrals.
Depending on your choice of itinerary, you can partake in one or more of these amazing experiences. You can select which journey you would like to undertake from the following South India tour packages by The Golden Chariot Train.
- Pride of Karnataka with Goa (7 Days/6 Nights)
- Jewels of South (7 Days/6 Nights)
- Glimpses of Karnataka (4 days/3 Nights)
- Majestic Karnataka (3 Days/2 Nights)
- Sojourn of India (4 Days/3 Nights)
While most Indian luxury tourist trains focused in and around Rajasthan, the Golden Chariot Train chose the road not taken to give tourists an opportunity to explore South India like never before. So, if you have always wanted to discover the hidden gems of South India, then there is no train better suited for you than the Golden Chariot. The exceptional service, warm hospitality, and carefully handpicked experiences all come together to bring an experience that is truly unforgettable. Book your journey today on www.goldenchariot.org and unlock exclusive offers for season 2022-23 only.