One of the most diverse countries in the world, India has a lot to offer to tourists in terms of art, history, culture, heritage and landscape. It’s a pity that most people limit themselves to the North region when they visit India and deprive themselves of the pristine beauty of the South. It’s time to discover Southern splendour with the elegant The Golden Chariot train. A window to the soul of South India, this luxuriously furnished train covers popular tourist destinations of Karnataka along with Goa. Well-equipped with all modern amenities, it has been designed to cater to the guest’s every need and comfort. From fine dining restaurants to an immaculate bar & lounge, this train has it all. Experienced chefs prepare lip-smacking meals to ensure that your journey is nothing less than a food carnival. The luxury train also boasts of a gym where you can sweat it out and keep holiday weight at bay. And what’s more, the train also has provision for a wellness spa where you can relax and rejuvenate.
The ‘Pride of Karnataka with Goa’ package is priced at USD 4200/- per person for a 7 days/6nights journey. If you’re travelling alone, you can book the single supplement which will cost you an extra USD 3150/- per person. Keep in mind that prices are subject to change in case of any change/amendment in The Golden Chariot route and GST will be charged additionally. These prices are applicable per person per journey on twin sharing basis. The next departure is on 22nd March’20. To book this exciting tour, visit www.goldenchariot.org
Explore the splendour of the South on this wonderful train and undertake the most beautiful train journey of your life. Leave all the hassles of preparing an itinerary behind by booking this beautifully planned journey that will give you ample time for sightseeing as well as relax to no end. The train journey through the verdant greens of South India is an experience you will never forget! Bringing together the best of history, heritage and adventure, this tour can be enjoyed by every kind of tourist. So, gather all the adventure junkies and history buffs in your group for an epic vacation. And if you book now, you can also make the most of some special offers and discounts. If you complete the booking online on www.goldenchariot.org, you can get your hands on a redeemable voucher of USD 150 which can be utilized for buying liquor on the train. Another amazing offer is ‘Pay for One and Your Companion Pay 50% Only’. In this offer, on the booking of the first adult on twin sharing basis, the second adult sharing the same cabin will get 50% discount on the full cost of the tariff. So, hurry and book your The Golden Chariot tickets today to explore the Southern splendour before the offer ends. A whole new world of hidden gems and untouched natural beauty awaits you!
Embark on a tryst with untamed natural beauty, royal magnificence and rich cultural heritage of Southern India with the Golden Chariot train. Taking guest on a beautiful journey to the splendid South Indian state of Karnataka, this uber-luxury train has been designed to offer a voyage of a lifetime in an informal manner. The Golden Chariot Train route covers 6 splendid destinations under ‘Pride of Karnataka with Goa’ itinerary that will steal your heart and leave you with fond memories to be cherished forever.
Here’s what you cover under the ‘Pride of Karnataka with Goa’ tour of the Golden Chariot:
- Bandipur National Park: Considered to be one of the most beautiful and well-managed national parks in the country, Bandipur is part of Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve which makes it the largest protected area in Southern India. This former hunting ground of the Maharaja of Mysore, a horde of teak and sandalwood trees are responsible for its unique atmosphere. Spot a rare animal in its verdant plains or capture spellbinding snapshots of animal life in all its glory.
- Mysore: A beautiful land of history, Mysore is well-known for its glittering royal heritage, ornate palaces and awe-inspiring monuments. Located at the foot of Chamundi hills, it bears testimony to the grandeur of bygone times as the erstwhile capital of the Wodeyar dynasty. With the perfect amalgamation of age-old traditions and new-age cosmopolitan culture, it has earned the moniker of Karnataka’s ‘cultural capital’.
- Halebidu & Chikamangluru: The regal capital of the Hoysala Empire in the 12th& 13th century, Halebidu is adorned with a gorgeous collection of shrines, temples and sculptures. Its main attraction is Hoysaleswara Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has been acclaimed as a perfect example of Hoysala architecture. On the other hand, Chikamangluru offers a tranquil retreat with its dreamy landscapes and verdant hills. Ideal for explorers, trekkers, nature enthusiasts and thrill-seekers, this enchanting hill station will leave you awe-struck with its spellbinding beauty.
- Hampi: Located in the shadowed depths of beautiful hills and valleys, this abode of bygone ruins, rusty colours and the fascinating landscape is a delight for travellers. An open museum with treasury buildings, ancient monuments, beautiful temples and the captivating remains of Vijayanagar Empire, this ancient city is a history lover’s dream come true. Embark on an odyssey into the past and watch the legendary tale of Ramayana unfold in the glorious kingdom of Kishkinda.
- Badami, Pattadakal and Aihole: Feel the legends of the mighty Chalukyaempire come alive in this erstwhile capital that houses stunning rock-cut cave temples dating back to the 5th century. This unforgettable heritage trail will take you back in time to the ‘Golden Age’ of art, literature and architecture in South India.
- Goa: Next on the route of The Golden Chariot train is a city that needs no introduction, Goa. It has something special for every kind of traveller. Whether you want to relax on the beautiful beachside or visit stunning structures of Portuguese architecture, this place won’t disappoint you. So, get on The Golden Chariot and rediscover the beauty of India’s favourite tourist destination.
If The Golden Chariot train route map has managed to catch your fancy, then make your bookings today and enjoy exclusive offers. To get more information on The “Golden Chariot train route”, you can visit https://www.goldenchariot.org/