Time to make up for travel opportunities by embarking on a Golden Chariot journey across India. Discover the glorious sights and sounds of South India and indulge in all things fancy without shelling out big bucks. The team of The Golden Chariot Train is here to spread some cheer with special luxury train travel discounts and offers. This new year, achieve all your travel goals with The Golden Chariot Train as we bring to you an exclusive offer that you won’t be able to resist.
- A very special 35% discount on the published tariff on full-tour (6 Nights/7 Days) along with complimentary domestic return air tickets for the season 2020-21 on the below-mentioned departure dates:-
All Indian guests can now book the entire tour at a discounted price and also avail of return flight tickets within the country free of cost.
SPECIAL TARIFF FOR INDIAN GUESTS ON DIRECT/ONLINE BOOKING IN INR
|Itinerary||Per person on twin sharing||Single Supplement|
|Pride of Karnataka (6Nights /7Days)||2,08,090||1,56,070|
|Jewels of South (6 Nights /7 Days)||2,08,090||1,56,070|
- Special discount tariff for Indian Nationals on 02 Nights /03 days for below mentioned itineraries of Golden Chariot on Direct / Online booking for the season 2020-21 only. (Not for NRI/PIO/OCI)/ (Without Complimentary Domestic Return Air Tickets)
|Itinerary||Special Tariff for 2 Nights/3 Days on twin sharing in INR||Special Tariff for 2 Nights/3 Days on Single Supplement in INR|
|Pride of Karnataka (6N/7D)||59999||44999|
|Jewels of South (6N/7D)||59999||44999|
The above-mentioned offers are applicable for the below-mentioned departure dates:-
Pride of Karnataka
Jewels of South
More About The Golden Chariot Train
An award-winning luxury train, The Golden Chariot Train takes travellers on a magical odyssey through 1,600 years of history and unveils lost empires, hidden treasures and unkempt secrets of the kingdom of dreams that is South India. Imbibing the rich culture, fine craftsmanship and palatial architecture, the train’s beautifully-designed coaches are a wonder of ancient elegance and modern comfort. The all-inclusive tariff covers a range of services and amenities such as
- Luxurious cabins with central air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- Dedicated spaces for 2 fine-dining restaurants, a lounge bar, a fitness centre-cum-spa and a business centre
- All meals with a mix of Indian & international cuisines.
- Complimentary beverages like house wines, spirits and beers.
- Off-board excursions in AC buses under the guidance of an experienced Tour Director
- Sightseeing with entrance fee.
- 24*7 services of a valet and paramedic onboard
- Choice of optional excursions on additional payment.
Bespoke Journeys Across South India
Pride of Karnataka (6N/7D)
Tour Circuit: Bengaluru – Bandipur – Mysore – Halebidu – Chikamgaluru – Hampi – Pattadakal & Aihole – Goa – Bengaluru
Prime Attractions: Bandipur National Park, Mysore Palace, visiting Chikmangalur’s coffee plantations, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hampi, Pattadakal and Aihole heritage sites, churches and museums of North Goa.
Jewels of South (6N/7D)
Tour Circuit: Bengaluru – Mysore – Hampi – Mahabalipuram – Thanjavur and Chettinad – Cochin – Kumarakom -Bengaluru
Prime Attractions: Mysore Palace, exploring UNESCO World Heritage site of Hampi, Shore Temple, Brihadeshvara Temple, Athangudi tile factory, Chettinadu mansions, Mattancherry Palace in Fort Cochin, Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church and Kumarakom backwaters.
Whether you want to go on a romantic honeymoon with your soulmate or steal some precious moments with your family, this Bangalore to Goa/Kerala luxury train offers the perfect opportunity. And who can say no to such exciting luxury train travel discounts? We sure can’t! Book this incredible tour today to explore South India amidst unparalleled luxury only on www.goldenchariot.org.
PS: We have a bunch of promo offers for Indian and other nationalities as well. Don’t forget to check them out on the official The Golden Chariot Train website here.
*The above details/itinerary/destination are subject to change. Please refer Golden Chariot’s official website i.e. www.goldenchariot.org for more information.