Looking for a beautiful place to surrender your soul to and spend some intimate moments with your better half? Route your attention to the honeymoon special train in India, The Golden Chariot Train. Spark up the flame of romance by booking a honeymoon package of South India and get ready to soak up each other’s company & celebrate love. Bringing you the best of nature, adventure, art and heritage, The Golden Chariot Train’s three different and well-crafted itineraries are a delight. If you want to know what makes this train so perfectly suited for couples, then here are the details.
- An opportunity to romance like none: You have seen it in movies, you’ve read about in books but have you ever experienced a true romance of the rails? Leaving behind all the worries of your life, you can embark on a lazy journey that will take you to exotic locations spread across South India. While road trips have their own pros, they don’t come close to a train experience, especially a luxury train experience like one provided by The Golden Chariot.
- Your personal haven: A glamorous cabin, a compact personal gym area, an ayurvedic spa for those invigorating massages together, two fine-dining restaurants, everything you can possibly need to make your first trip together as a couple romantic and memorable is available on the train. And the best thing is you enjoy the journey in complete privacy and be in your own little magical world, leaving behind the chaos and intrusion of people. There are plenty of activities you can enjoy both on board and off it too that offer opportunities to explore things together and have a great start to a new journey in life.
- Romantic destinations: Who can resist the charm of one India’s most romantic locations that are renowned world over for their architectural brilliance & craftsmanship! Case in point the Mysore Palace. Promising a captivating sight, it will floor you with its architectural beauty and serve as the most romantic backdrop for a picture perfect and unforgettable moment with your partner. If you choose the ‘Jewels of South’ itinerary, then we assure you that a boat ride in the calm backwaters of Kumarakom will be the highlight of your trip and one of the most romantic experiences of your life. The entire journey is fraught with little moments of joy that make The Golden Chariot the perfect honeymoon train in India. The other two itineraries, namely the “Pride of Karnataka with Goa” and ‘Glimpses of South’ are also a good option as they offer insights into the rich cultural, historical and royal past of the country. SOmething, you must explore with your partner.
- Unparalleled luxury: The Golden Chariot Luxury Train is well recognised for its world-class amenities, excellent facilities and prompt services. An exclusive world of its own, the train houses everything from ornate cabins to exquisite gourmet restaurants where you’ll be served the choicest of meals from a wide range of cuisines. The idea behind this luxury train is to give the guests a taste of extravagance and royalty. Opulence is the theme that runs across and no stone is left unturned to ensure you have the most amazing and spectacular time when on board.
- A peek into nature’s limitless splendours: It is said that “the poetry of earth is never dead”. So, what can be a better place to ignite the romance than in the bowers of nature! Let the natural splendour of South unravel during this gorgeous train journey which is a heady mix of adventure, art, history, culture and of course, romance. Let the sublime nature be your muse and teach you a thing or two about love. After all, to walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles and the tranquility that nature inspires in us cannot be found elsewhere.
If you’re ready to give your soulmate the ultimate romantic experience, then bookings for 2020-21 departures are now open. Book your tickets to the honeymoon special train in India and open doors to a completely new adventure that makes sure you have unlimited memories to take back. You can choose from three different itineraries namely, ‘Pride of Karnataka with Goa’, ‘Jewels of South’ and ‘Glimpses of Karnataka’. For more information, offers and destinations covered, visit www.goldenchariot.org