Designed for luxury travel, The Golden Chariot Train offers an experience that is truly a class apart. From the train’s interiors to the way each itinerary is structured, attention to detail has been given to every aspect of the journey. It is no wonder then that ever since its launch, the Golden Chariot Train has been gaining immense popularity among the masses. The best thing about this train tour package is that it includes everything from accommodation to meals to transfers. So, passengers just have to hop on this beautiful train and they can experience the best of South India. Want to know how you can book Golden Chariot Train tickets? Simply follow these steps.
- Start by visiting the official website of The Golden Chariot Train at www.goldenchariot.org.
- On the right side of the homepage, click on the ‘Book Now’ button.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Reserve Your Tour’ page. There, select the package tour you want to book, the departure date, and the number of rooms.
- After that, you can enter the rest of the details such as cabin type, number of adults, and number of children, and click on proceed.
- A pop-up with ‘Reserve Your Tour Terms’ will appear on the screen and you can choose to pay with INR or US Dollars.
- Once you are satisfied with the details, you can either log in to your IRCTC account or as a guest user.
- If you are an existing IRCTC user, then you can auto-fill the traveler information. Alternatively, you can fill in all required fields and proceed with payment.
- As soon as the payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation on your registered email ID or mobile number.
That’s it. With these easy steps, you can get your hands on Golden Chariot Train tickets. But before you do, you might want to know more about the train such as the Golden Chariot Train route and fare, current offers, etc. The answer to what is the route of the Golden Chariot Train depends on your choice of itinerary. You can pick from the following 5 tours:
- Pride of Karnataka with Goa (7 Days/ 6 Nights)
- Jewels of South (7 Days/ 6 Nights)
- Glimpses of Karnataka (4 Days/ 3 Nights)
- Majestic Karnataka (3 Days/ 2 Nights)
- Sojourn of India ( 4 Days/ 3 Nights)
So, whether you want to enjoy a leisure getaway with your partner or a long, relaxing vacation with your family, The Golden Chariot Train is the right choice. If you are worried that the Golden Chariot Train fare might be a lot, then we have some good news for you. The Golden Chariot Train is currently running some exciting offers for Indian nationals and others for a very short time. If you have been looking for an excuse to give yourself that much-needed break, then this is your chance. Visit the website and check out all details such as the Golden Chariot Train route, and itineraries, and book now to unlock these special offers. Visit www.goldenchariot.org.