With low-cost airlines making air travel more accessible, planning a vacation hardly ever translates into a train journey. But if you wish to relive the golden age of luxury vintage train travel, then just get onboard The Golden Chariot Train and witness the scenic vistas from Bangalore to Goa. Giving travellers a peek into the lesser explored territories, a journey aboard the Golden Chariot Train is the perfect way to unwind and witness the bounties of nature in all its glory. Get the gift of travel charisma with your Golden Chariot booking, a train that caters to the guest’s every need. From gourmet restaurants to all-natural spas, get a taste of the high life on this unique train offering an unparalleled experience you will not find elsewhere. Wondering about the places you’ll be covering on this exquisite train journey from Bangalore to Goa? Here is a list for you!
- Bandipur: An exhilarating adventure is waiting for you at one of India’s best preserved natural parks. The exotic flora and fauna will capture your imagination and leave you in awe of nature!
- Mysore Palace: Step back in time with a visit to this historic palace that has successfully managed to retain its old-world charm and houses some of the best artifacts of the royal times.
- Halebidu: If you’re fascinated by temple architecture, then you’re in for a treat at Halebidu. Marvel at the intricate carvings on stunning temple walls that display the brilliant workmanship of artists and artisans from an era gone by.
- Chikamangluru: Attention, coffee lovers! Smell the intoxicating aroma of some fresh coffee beans and walk through the famous plantations of Chikamangluru to refresh yourself. And yes, a special coffee tasting session will be waiting for you at the end.
- Hampi: A well-known UNESCO World Heritage Site, the historic town of Hampi with its interesting ruins and intriguing tales will take you by surprise. Get ready for a fun filled lesson in Indian history!
- Badami: If adventure makes your world go around, then the caves in Badami are perfect for you. Explore the terrain to your heart’s content and have a day full of thrill and new discoveries.
All these awesome destinations are covered on a gorgeous train ride of 7 days and 6 nights under the ‘Pride of Karnataka with Goa’ itinerary. If you’re wondering about the Bangalore to Goa luxury train fare then the entire trip will cost you USD 4,200* per person on twin sharing basis. You can get a single supplement room by paying an additional USD 3150. For details on the luxury train price from Bangalore to Goa, check www.goldenchariot.org. If you’re looking for a shorter journey option, then have a look at ‘Glimpses of Karnataka’ itinerary that is priced at just USD 2400 and lasts 4 days and 3 nights. Isn’t that a steal deal? While you can easily reach these beautiful destinations on your own, what makes this tour so special is the leisurely time you’ll spend on the train! The splendid journey from Bangalore to Goa on The Golden Chariot train will be like none you’ve ever taken. It’s a solemn promise and we assure you that you won’t be disappointed.
*Prices are subject to change in case of any change/amendment in The Golden Chariot route and GST will be charged additionally.